Friday, February 12, 2010

The results are in....

We had our ultrasound yesterday. It was very cool to see the baby move around and the little heart beating. It was very exciting when we found out we are having a GIRL! I can't wait. She didn't not cooperate very well and was facing towards my spine so we are going to have to have another ultrasound in a couple of months. So we didn't get very good pictures, but I will try to post one at some point. So now we get to start preparing for our baby girl!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! How exciting...now I can start shopping=) That is so awesome. How does Bruce feel about having a girl...does it make him nervous? I know Mike was nervous when Ains arrived=) I'm so happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! We'll be so excited to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! Congratulations! Great to hear that she is healthy! Who needs pictures...she will probably look like you. :)

    ReplyDelete