Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wow, time flies



Ok, so the old way blogger way it loaded the pictures in the reverse order, so that is what I did and I guess it doesn't do that anymore.  So, all of these are backwards.
This is one of my Pinterest projects.  I am very happy with the way it turned out.  It was so easy and it was fun planting with Madelynn
 So, yes I need to learn to measure.  I tried to make her an apron.  Which i actually love the way it turned out, but it is way too big.  I may have to pass this one onto Cassidy and try it again.

 I think we are in trouble.  She is texting Grandma and wearing her glasses while she watches TV with daddy.  Can you say, "Teenage years, here we come!!"

 Taking a trip!!!  Yes, to you it is a cabinet were you can find the crockpot and George Grill but to a two-year old it is a trip to Wal-Mart or Grandma's.  She and Cassidy "traveled" for quite awhile.
 And playing some video games...she is getting way to big.
 Impromptu trip to Colorado Springs to see the Lutz' and Baby Brayden.  It was so much fun to surprise them, plus we got to see the Stitts one last time.
 Seeing Jessica's face made it all worth it!  She just kept saying, "I can't believe you're here."  It was fantastic and I can't wait to come back in a couple weeks.
 Cousins!!!  Good times at Aunt Pat's house
 Meghan's going away party.  So much fun!!!
Simile ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment