Friday, March 12, 2010

6 Month update


I know this isn't the greatest picture, but again I tried to take it by myself. I always forget to ask Bruce. But, you get the idea, bump getting bigger...
I had an appointment yesterday and everything went well. The baby's heartbeat was great to hear. I was measuring right at 24 weeks, which is good. She is really starting to move. She seems most active in the middle of the night/early morning. Bruce tries to feel her, but she doesn't always cooperate. I am sure it will happen soon. I have another ultrasound in 4 weeks because they didn't get all the pictures/measurements they needed the last time. I can't wait to see her again and make sure she really is a her. I will try to get Bruce to take a real picture someday and not these cheesy snapshots I attempt on my own.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kels! You look great!! Such a cute bump. Wow, 6 months...you look more like what I did at 4! Always thought it was funny how you had to put your hand at the top of it so that it actually looked like a bump=) Are you even wearing maternity clothes yet? I'm getting so excited for you guys!! Glad to hear all is well with her. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! So fun to see you and share your exciting time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable :)
    Can't wait to see this baby!!!

    ReplyDelete