Wednesday, July 14, 2010

1 Month old

Look how much bigger she looks next the the football. So she really is growing!
I can't believe she is a month old already. It is amazing how quickly it has gone. What did I used to do with my days? Now I live in 3 hour increments - feed, change, play, sleep...repeat. It is amazing how fast the day goes with you are living in 3 hour chunks. Well, she is getting bigger and stronger and is as cute as can be. She has a little baby acne, but hopefully that will go away soon.
Here she is with her Peter Rabbit toy.
This is my coming home dress from when I was a baby.


2 comments:

  1. so cute, kels!! sorry we missed you when you were here. hopefully we can see eachother soon! can't wait to meet madelynn=) The move has been super crazy and i'm ready to be done but all in good time! glad to have my computer up and running again. talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete