Sunday, July 4, 2010

My 1st 4th of July!!!







I love the pic that looks like she is cheering. So cute. She is getting so big so fast. We had a good time last night. We crashed my Aunt and Uncle's fireworks party. It was so much fun. We went up in the hills to watch the Farmington Fireworks show. It was very good. Good food, fun people, what more could you ask for? Being with the rest of my family would have been fun also. I am sure I will see them soon. We are just ready for Bruce to be finished with work at this point. Hope all of you had a good, safe 4th!!!



1 comment:

  1. man she is so cute! and i have four of my own=) i love the smiling picture=) glad you guys had a great 4th. my mom keeps up with your blog thru mine and she thinks madelynn is just too cute. you look great kels!

    ReplyDelete