Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day - 8 Months old

We found a pictures at my Grandma's house of my cousin Hunter kind of like this (with the blocks). Whitney said, "I wish I had thought of that when my kids were little." I thought it was a great idea and my kid is little, so I took these pictures for my mom for Valentine's Day. She loved them. (on a sidenote, the rocking chair was mine when I was little)


Look at our little standing baby. She is such a big girl and loves to try to stand. This was her little Valentine outfit that I could not resist.



2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!!! I miss having a baby in the house! I can't believe how times flies with little ones in the house :) Have a fantastic year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are precious! What a smile! It's so fun to watch them as they get so excited about little things! And a very cute outfit, too!

    ReplyDelete