Saturday, July 30, 2011

Backyard pool time...

Best friends. Peanut is amazing with Madelynn. She was never very interested in the other kids and we were very worried about how she would act when Madelynn came along. After ignoring me for the first month or so I guess she got over it and decided Madelynn was staying. Now they have so much fun together. After Peanut drank out of the pool Madelynn bent over and drank out of the pool just like the dog.




Ohhh, cold water.








Well, I think these pictures say it all....she is so much fun and it is just amazing to spend time with her. She is so interested in the world around her and never seems scared to check it out. She is our own little curious Madelynn. I can't believe how much she has changed during the summer. Now we are onto our next adventure...soccer season. I am sure there will be some great stories out there.







No comments:

Post a Comment