Monday, December 12, 2011

Getting Ready for Christmas

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how grown-up she is getting. She looks like such a big girl hanging up her 1st Christmas ornament. It just amazes me how blessed we are.

And of course she is always keeping us on our toes. I guess hanging her ornament on one of the lower branches just wasn't good enough. So, in true Madelynn fashion, she climbed up on anything she could find.



Now this has trouble written all over it.



Madelynn with her special reindeer that Uncle Tim made her. Each of us have one from our "Grandma" Mabel's husband from when we were growing up. Then dad started to make each of the grandkids one. Well, of course my little girl wasn't going to have one, but my wonderful family took care of that. My Uncle Tim saw to it that Madelynn had her very own special reindeer. We are just so lucky to have such a great family that thinks about others and cares about the little things.




No comments:

Post a Comment