Monday, January 16, 2012

Keeping us busy

Madelynn is always on the run and keeping us very busy. She often sports work out pants and a hoodie - no idea where she gets that style from. This is my sweatshirt that my Grandma Ruth made me when I was little and MaddieRu loves to wear it.


We tried to get her to feed Marilynn's baby goats but she was a little nervous. Once she watched Cary do it she was a little more interested and would finally pet them before we left.







Yes, this is a Cabbage Patch Doll in a bubble bath. Well, santa brought Madelynn a very cute new doll for Christmas, but she insists on dragging around my old doll. So, I decided that I needed to figure out a way to clean it because her arms were black. So, "baby", as she is called, took a bath. It worked great and looks brand new now. Just in case you ever need to know.











Art project time! Thought it would be fun to play with finger paints. Well, I guess she did not completely agree. She didn't seem to like having the paint on her fingers.


Then she finially got the hang of it. And this is our new "cheese" grin when she wants her picture taken.















I hope she is not trying to look like her daddy here. I hope we can ward off tatooing for quite some time. I don't quite understand why she didn't like having it on her fingers but sure didn't mind having it on her arms or tummy.

Well, here is her mater piece. No, she didn't write her name on it, she's good not that good. It was a lot of fun to watch her though.


















No comments:

Post a Comment