Friday, February 3, 2012

Smart little cookie

So, yesterday the sitter texted me to tell me what a little problem solver I have. It is no secret that Cami (the girl how is 3 months older than M at the sitters) have had their differences. Madelynn has bit her twice for taking her toys away...Yes we are working on this, but I think she may have grown out of it.



So, here's the story... they were fighting over the laundry basket and, in true 1-year old fashion, Madelynn was whining to Shannon. She was sick of it and told them to figure it out themselves and to stop whining - I totally agree!.



Madelynn wen back over and pretended like she was asleep, when Cami tried to get her to wake up and play Madelynn got up and took the laundry basket. That'll teach her. What a smart little kid :)






I just realized that I have not been taking many pictures of her lately. I have this one of her piggy tails we attempted the other day, but I really have to start taking more pictures again. It is hard because she doesn't sit still very well, of course, and when I get the camera out she comes over and makes her "cheese" face at it.



I will work on some pictures this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. That is absolutely adorable! I don't know why you would doubt her intelligence...look at her mama. ;) Have a little faith. :) You both are doing a fantastic job raising her and to think you were so worried. LoL.

    ReplyDelete