Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Weekend Highlights

Need a place to store children? Try the dog kennel; ours played in it for hours.
Easter 2012...Bruce is looking a little scruffy :)



Hunting Eggs...pure joy. It was so much fun to have all the kids at my house to dye eggs and then turn them loose in the backyard in the morning to hunt them. I really love Easter...the meaning of new life, the full filled promises, the fun of traditions and family. What a special weekend.

Don't mess with me, I know how to use this thing...and I loved it! I think I need one!


Hold my gun mom while I pose for a picture.


Wonderful Uncle Bruce helping Shelby shoot her 1st gun. I think they will miss each other.

We must look good while we shoot. Pink hat - check, pink boots - check. Ok, ready? aim

Showing us how it's done...the Gradster


See my blue egg Mom. Love this girl!


This may be the last time they all fit in the tub together. These girls are really going to miss each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment