Monday, June 18, 2012

A fall and a new shower

The black spot is our atempt at patching the hole.
Well, on New Year's Eve I heard a very loud crash from the bathroom.  I ran in there to see Bruce kneeling in the bathtub (sorry if you just got a mental picture of that).  He had slipped and fallen and he doesn't even drink :).  He put a hole in our cheap tub/shower unit.  Well we had to wait until we had the time and money....

Clint and Bruce are very good at destruction
Bruce and Clint took out the old tub...Madelynn was very scared of all the noise so we had to watch Tangled in the front bedroom with the doors shut.

Our amazing new shower!

While I was gone in Colorado Bruce kept telling me that they had not been able to work on the bathroom.  I was disapointed but there was nothing I could do.  I got home and started unloading the car.  As I walked past the bathroom I noticed a reflection that didn't look quite right.  This is what I walked into.  He is so sneaky (this is not the 1st time I have been in Colorado and come home to something like this, I should learn not to believe him:).  I love it and can't wait to redo the bathroom...paint the walls, new towels, and all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment