Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Winter activities

 Here are a few of my winter projects.  Yes, I got the idea from Pinterest but I really think it cam out cute so I had to share.  Madelynn enjoyed teaching Minnie Mouse about her tree.  She doesn't play with it as much as I would have liked but she is not the best at entertaining herself (can't imagine where she got this from).  It is a great addition to our Christmas decorations and it look me one nap session to put together.  I couldn't find a large piece of green felt so it is flannel and I sewed 2 pieces together and then made ornaments out to flannel.
 Madelynn's new bike from Aunt Ginny and Uncle Tim.  It is so cute.  I will get some other photos of her actually riding it.  I just love this one.  She looks so grown up.

Another apron. This was for my adorable cousin Reina. I really enjoy making these and I am thinking about starting to sell them. If you are interested, let me know.


See, I told you, seriously cute!!!
So, this is what has been keeping us busy so far.  I just realized I never posted pics of our Christmas tree cutting.  I will get those up also. 
Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment