Sunday, January 6, 2013

Wonderful Christmas!

Sledding fun - We had such a wonderful time sledding right in the front yard of our cabin.
It was perfect for Madelynn.  I will try to load a video of her.  I can't believe how big she is getting.
This tells is all.  Beau and Bruce on Christmas morning in the matching pj's mom bought them.
Nothing like a good old gun fight for Christmas.  They were attacking Grady on the stairs.  Madelynn
got a pink gun from Aunt Whitney for Christmas so she is all set now.
Our sleigh ride at RAPP corral.  We did this 2 years ago when Madelynn was 6 mos old; the 1st Christmas
without dad.  It is such a cool tradition and I love seeing the kids' faces when Santa arrives.
We also got to spend time with the Hatch side.  Madelynn LOVED playing with her cousins.  I wish we got
to spend more time with them but I am thankful for the memories she will have.

Most of the Pace/Lodge crew.  They were so cute together and I am so thankful for the was God has blessed
us and that we all have each other.  It is really cool to see how God has provided for us and the
support that we have as a family.
















It has been such a wonderful Christmas break.  I love it when we have so much time after Christmas because we actually get to spend more time as a family.  Madelynn continues to amaze us with the things she says and how quickly she picks up on things.  We are truly blessed and lucky to be her parents. As I realize how big she is getting it is exciting and sad because that just means Dad has been gone that long which makes me sad.  We continue to talk about him all the time and share the amazing memories we have.  Madelynn now recognizes Dad in pictures and tells me that her Papa is in heaven and that she wants to see him someday.  I think she got some of her feisty personality and attention to detail from him which is really cool.   I can't wait to see the amazing ways God will bless us in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment