Monday, January 14, 2013

Uploading pictures

Why can't I upload pictures from my computer onto my blog lately????  Usually when I click the picture link it takes me to a screen and gives difference options about uploading pictures and one of them used to be "from computer" but it is not giving that to me and that is where all my pictures are.  I can click HTML on the post page and  upload them then "old way" but they takes a long time.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Not sure what I am doing wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kelsey! Have you tried a different browser? Firefox or Chrome give me better results with photo uploads than Internet Explorer. And here's this: http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=42538

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I use a school computer I can't load new programs onto my computer. I will have to see if Tech will be willing to load Chrome on there. This is why we need to buy a computer someday :)
    I did read on their help forum that there has been problems with this so hopefully they will fix it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete