Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Changes at the Hatches

Life will never be the same around the Hatch house starting in October.  We are adding a new little "hatchling" and couldn't be more excited.  Madelynn talks non-stop about her brother or sister and how we have to buy them clothes and baby boy bottles.  (Her sitter is also having a baby in July so there is a lot of "baby talk" in her life right now).  She is so excited, not that I am really sure she understands, but I know she will be an amazing big sister.  She doesn't seem old enough to be the "big sister", isn't she still my little baby?  Well, don't you dare let her hear you call her a baby because she will correct you in no time.  "I am not a baby!  I am a big girl!"  or if I tell her she is cute she says, "No, I Madelynn!"  My brother-in-law says we are going from having a smart pet (our 1st kid) to an actually family, which always makes me laugh and is probably very true. 
I am so thankful for this blessing that we have been praying for for quite some time. 
"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD."1 Samuel 1:27–28
A baby is always a blessing, but I know this baby couldn't come at a better time for our family to focus on the wonderful blessings God has given u,s even during these difficult times, and to remind us that life does go on.  As one life ends another begins and that is something we have to thank Him for. 
So, here we go on our next adventure.  I will no longer be coaching, but I will be the mom of two kidos...a whole new chapter....

(Please keep this of facebook for now.  I have student's parents on there and I am not quite ready for them to know...although I know we live in a small town and it will happen.  Thanks)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kelsey! I am so happy for you and your family! I pray for a wonderful pregnancy and healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kelsey! I am so happy for you and your family! I pray for a wonderful pregnancy and healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such exciting news, Kelsey! Madelynn will be a wonderful big sister. I'm thrilled and can't wait to meet the Hatchling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoo-ray!! So excited for you guys! Miss M will be a super sister! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehren says congrats too and would like to submit a request for the 15th of October, his birthday. =)

      Delete
    2. Sounds good Shannon. I will see what I can do about the 15th :)
      I think it is funny that Madelynn and Cami were 3 months apart and now Amy's next baby and this baby will be 3 months apart. Kind of cool.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations!! What wonderful news! Praying for you and your beautiful baby!!

    ReplyDelete