Wednesday, May 5, 2010

32 Weeks and growing

Went to the Dr. yesterday and all was well. I measured a little bigger than 32 weeks but they said that was fine. I feel huge but people I see keep saying I don't looke that big. I think they are lying!
So, we went to a birthing class last night. I wish there was an accelerated class we could take because I am not sure we really need 6 nights. We won't make it to all of them, but hopefully there will be some good info. I have watched 3 births, so I don't know of any questions that I have at this time.
The funny part of the class...we were, at least 10-13 years older than every other parent in the class, 2 of the girls were Bruce's old students and I think Bruce might have been the smartest person in the room (ok, probably not, but you should have heard some of their questions). It was very interesting. I could tell we were older because we were the only ones yawning by 8:15.

Well, we will see what we can learn and I am sure we still won't be prepared on the D-Day but we will do our best.







This is the changer/dresser we ordered. Bruce put it together (ok I did some of it by myself but that is a whole nother story - I am very impatient!). It is so beautiful. All the drawers a full and it is very exciting.

3 comments:

  1. You look great. Just a few weeks less. The dresser is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kels you look great and I'm pretty sure no one is lying! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!The changer/dresser is gorgeous and very practical because you can keep using it long after Madelynn needs to be changed anymore. I love the color! Too funny about the birthing classes...I remember going (two Saturdays I think) and realizing it was pretty much a waste of time but still gave us some memories. Mike drew a birthing plan on this huge piece of butcher paper and we still have it under the crib in Dylan's room=) Have a great rest of the week and we'll see you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete