Monday, May 10, 2010

Spreading the word

So, any suggestions on how to spread the word when D-Day finially gets here? I feel like I want to tell everyone at once and I don't want anyone left out, but I also know that my job is to just worry about me and Madelynn (oh, and make sure my husband gets there). So any advice on how, who and when I inform people? Is it ok just to send a mass email when she gets here? Are there certain people I need to make sure to call? Is it ok to have a "phone tree" so I only have to call a few people?
What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. After older children and grandparents anything goes. Email (with a photo ;)) or phone tree whatever you guys want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My advice, phone your family and then send out a mass email or text. Everyone will understand.
    But be sure to include a picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you only have to call family and really close friends, and then you can send email or blog or facebook. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete