Wednesday, June 2, 2010

25 Days to go

According to my little counter, I have 25 days left. I realize it could be more or less. I am ready though, anyday now. Well, Bruce goes to Vegas on Monday so not then. I am starting to get really uncomfortable and HOT. I am trying to stay busy but my long-lasting energy does not seem to be there. I have so much work I should be doing in the yard, but it is not happening. I seem to only accomplish one small thing a day. Hopefully I will have a burst of energy soon. Bruce hooking up the air conditioner would probably help.
We went to look at new cars last nigh (well used, but new to us). I have a Ford Fussion I have had for a few years but I wanted something a little bigger. I think we found one, we will just have to see how the loan process/payments and all of that stuff goes today. I am very excited. It is a Ford Flex and very comfortable. A little "mom wagon" looking, but I really don't care. I have never been into cars and things like that. I go for comfort and practicality. It is white with leather seats. It seats up to 8 so it should last us quite sometime, although anyone who know us knows that we tend to change cars on a regular basis (this would be our 7th car in 7 years of marriage). I don't know what is wrong with us.

I go to the doctor tomorrow so I will let you all know how that goes. I feel huge, but then some people say I am not that big. They are crazy of course. I get short of breath very easily because she is under my ribs! I will post a picture as soon as I get a chance.

I am hoping to get a computer and Internet at home soon and may try facebook at some point. I signed up on my friend's computer in order to see my sister-in-laws photos, but I can't access Facebook at school and that is the only computer we have. I know, we are not really into technology in our house.

Well, that is all I have for updates right now.

4 comments:

  1. Love your page layout, Kels! Wow 25 days to go...not too much longer. I know what you mean about being hot and everything taking so much effort! With the exception of Dylan, I had to go through the summer with all the kids and it was not easy! That's how we ended up with the ceiling fan in our bedroom because I was about to kill someone when I was pregnant with Ainsley=) Hang in there and can't wait to see your updated pics. I'm praying for you...and for the new car...sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, if Bruce doesn't hook up the air conditioner today I might kill someone and I know who will be at the top of my list. We did get the car. I have a picture I will try to get on tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! glad to hear that you got the car! mike got our air up and running this past weekend which was a good thing because i was having pregnancy flashbacks=) as for dylan's butterfly mat, yes i guess that happens after more than one...couldn't justify buying another mat just because it was pink. am very thankful that i picked a gender neutral bedding set because we have never had to change that for any of the kids. that saves a bundle! my SIL (not mike's sister!) bought new bedding for all 3 kids. i'd rather spend my money elsewhere. i'm so excited to move so that i can decorate all their OWN rooms!!!! ains already picked 4 different colors for all four walls. i have a feeling we'll be painting her room several times over the next 12 years=) but i'm so excited that they can decorate their rooms their own way. someone suggested i give them all their own wall in their room now...too funny! oh and i also HATED pink! we didn't find out ainsley's sex but when she arrived everyhthing exploded in pink so i've learned to like it a little more now=) have a great week and weekend and try to stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there!! I saw your wagon outside the weightroom but I didn't know it was you. I was going to gym for basketball practice. :) Well I hope that all continues to go well! I am pretty sporadic on the log-ins too. I will stop by and see you at the weight room soemtime! Take care - later gator!

    ReplyDelete