Saturday, May 14, 2011

Milestones galore

Wow, it seems like every time I turn my back Madelynn can do something new. I was even in the living room with her and I had looked down for a moment and she was standing on the rocking chair. She was actually standing on it with no hands clapping, but by the time I got the camera she was getting down. This is my little chair from when I was a baby.

Then a little while later this was her new trick. She almost made it onto the couch, but then she got high centered. It was so funny.



We have had quite the week. Madelynn is now a walker. She took 5 steps the other day when Bruce was with her (we got it on video on his phone, but don't know how to get it off). Now she takes 5-8 steps constantly. Her biggest problem is she tries to walk with her blanket...very funny. And, as if that wasn't enough, she cut her 3rd tooth (the 4th one is not far behind). So she has had a busy week becoming a big girl.



Then later in the week we worked on the big girl attitude. This is the look of, "Seriously mom, another picture? I am in my bath robe!" And that was followed by white-trash baby. Robe's falling off, diaper's showing...quite a look for her I would say.


Wow, I can't believe that our next milestone will be her birthday. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment