Sunday, May 8, 2011

Wonder 1st Mother's Day

This time last year I was quite pregnant and we were at the zoo for Mother's Day/Cassidy's Birthday. I just can't believe that this is where we are one year later.
Miss MaddieRu is always busy and NEVER sits still. She is always into something. I just can't believe how blessed I am. I have always love kids. I love to spoil my nieces and nephew more than anything. I just couldn't imagine how much more exciting and wonderful it would be to have my own little one. She makes life so complete and happy. I love that she looks just like Bruce, only pretty, I always say. When I went to get her up yesterday she said, "Hi, mama!" It melted my heart. It is amazing to see everything that she can do. I just can't imagine how much better it will be by this time next year, but I know it will because she is amazing.

Becoming a mom, making all my dreams come true. God is so good.







1 comment:

  1. You both are beautiful!! Motherhood is amazing indeed!! Happy to hear your first Mother's day was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete