Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bruce's Father's Day card




So picking out a Father's Day card may be one of the hardest things for me to do now. Last year I finally just grabbed one and hurried to the check out crying. Damn Hallmark and all their good words...just breaks my heart. I take joy in the fact that Bruce is a daddy and loves is little girl so much, but it is still so hard.

So, this year I decided I would avoid that stress and Madelynn and I made Bruce his Father's day card.
So I used her little hand print (note - trying to get a one year old to put her hand on an ink pad and then spread her fingers to make a print is very difficult) to make princess crowns. He loved it. It made me so happy and really seemed to make is day, plus no tears were involved.

PS - wipes remove ink very well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment