Thursday, June 23, 2011

Great friends

They really did have fun; not sure why Madelynn is pushing Piper's head here :)






This is Piper and Madelynn making their debut as friends. I have recently gotten back in touch with my dear friend Sarah from high school and we were able to get together during my last trip to ABQ.




Madelynn and Piper had a great time together. The just played and laughed as Sarah and I got to chat and catch up on old times. What a great trip. We are truly blessed.




We also got to see Katie and Aubrey but I need t get copies of those pics to post.






1 comment:

  1. What a riot that Piper is being a total spaz in every photo, and Madelynn is like, "Mom, do I have to be her friend?"

    Did your Mom tell you to be my friend, too?? ;)

    Thanks for hanging with us. We loved every minute. xoxo

    ReplyDelete