Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Randomness

Madelynn in her 1st birthday crown. I couldn't get her to wear it on her birthday, of course.

Our first big "boo-boo". She fell on Bruce's belt buckle that was on the floor. It looks worse here than it actuall was, but it bled like crazy. She was a tough cookie.


Looking so cute in her blue and yellow. I love this picture. She cracks me up and has such personality!



Sportin's the glasses...that she only had on for at 5 seconds. We try to get her to wear them but they never last. She won't keep socks, shoes, hair bows, hats or glasses on. I guess we are lucky she keeps her clothes on, at least she does for now.


Ummm, let me think about that....She was helping me make cookies for my friend Denise. I love this look that she does. It is so funny. She looks just like Curious George in the book of my dad's that we found. She is actually a lot like him if I really think about. Our very own Curious Madelynn...



2 comments:

  1. she is so cute, Kelsey, and reminds me so much of erin at her age - maybe that's because she is your first, too, and it is so much fun to watch them grow up at this age. give her a big happy birthday hug from aunt Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so much fun and we are so entertained by her. Bruce just adores her. I gave her a big hug for you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete