Friday, July 27, 2012

Just a few more projects

Just a couple more aprons.  I think I may have to start charging for these...maybe I could make a few extra bucks.

 
 Little Aviators hats.  I just love these.  Madelynn has on the one I made for Baby Brayden so it doesn't really fit her, but she still looks cute :)  I am working on a owl one for her now.  I am sure all the crafting will come to a halt as soon as soccer starts.

 Shelby's Birthday book.  She doesn't actually have it yet but I will get it sent to her (It is a little pricey to send things to Alaska) 
Yes, of course most of these ideas are off Pinterest.  In this book you ask them the same quesitons each year on their birthday to see how their answers have changed and then put a photo from their birthday.  I did birthdays 3-10.  Can't wait to see these some day when they are older.  Now I have a few month to get Kennedy's and Madelynn's made for their 3rd birthdays.


Motorcycle diaper cake.  I have a baby shower next week and thought this would be perfect.  It was so easy.  Actually easier than the diaper cake.  But the one thing I like about a diaper cake is all the "stuff" I can add to it as gifts.  I couldn't do that with this so I decided the lamb needed a trailer to pull behind loaded with gifts.  Hope she enjoys it.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, you are so crafty! I would pay for an aviator hat, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too clever! I might need directions for such a cake so when someone I know gets knocked up again, I can make something she will love (wink wink)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to pay me Sarah, I will be making one for your new little one, as soon as I know the flavor.
    Yes, Jess I will give you direcitons....soon I hope (wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete