Friday, August 31, 2012

Bring on Fall


My little girl has started preschool.  I can't believe how big she is and how grown up she looks...and acts sometimes.  Her new sitter, Ruth, teaches preschool 2 days a week and Madelynn loves it.  She comes home with new songs and stories to tell us.  She is learning her ABC's and the Pledge of Alliegence.  Wasn't she just a little baby a couple weeks ago?  It amazes me all the things she can do.  I love watching her learn.  It is frustrating at times, for both of us, because she thinks she can do everything by herself and I still want to be her mom for a little while.  But this is it, everyday she can do more and more with out me and it is amazing to see the little person she is becoming.

Fall is in full swing.  This is my....7th season coaching soccer (I took a year off when Madelynn was born).  I can't believe I have been doing it this long.  This is the largest team I have ever have...by numbers I mean.  I have 33 girls out this year which is amazing.  I only have 35 uniforms so that is pretty cool.  I am excited to see how the season goes. It is very tiring at times, but enjoyable.  Madelynn will go to her 1st soccer game tonight and then football next week.  Bring on the hustle and bustle of fall...with some cooler temps would be better though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment