Friday, April 23, 2010

30 Weeks....10 to go...


I went to the Dr. yesterday and received a thumbs up! Her head is very low already, so that is good, my belly measurement was good and my weight....well that is for me to know and worry about in a few months. I start going every 2 weeks now and I have to meet the other doctors at the practice, just in case. I really hope my doctor is the one who is there. I really like him and am comfortable with him.
My friend snapped this picture of me at school real quick. Not a great one, but you can see how big the belly is getting.

I can't believe how things have already begun to change in my life. Here are some of the changes I have begun to notice:

1. I have a bottle of tums in my purse, my car, my bathroom and the kitchen.

2. I bought support socks yesterday to try and reclaim my ankles at some point.

3. Bruce comes home and says hi to the dog, the baby and then me

4. Rolling over at night is a process, and it usually involves needing to pee at some point.

5. Shaving my bikini line, well I can't see it so as far as I am concerned, what is the point.

6. I consider it an accomplishment to tie my tennis shoes in the middle and not to the side.

7. It is 50 degrees outside and my air conditioner is set on HIGH.

8. Time is measured in weeks.
9. Trips are planned in reference to the nearest bathroom.
I am sure this is just the beginning, but it is amazing how our lives could be the same for so long and now I look back and wonder how it all changed so quickly.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Kelsey, you look so adorable! One time I rolled over in bed (more like an Austin Powers 9 pt. turn) and Eric bolted up out of a dead sleep and yelled "EARTHQUAKE!" and ran to save the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to see you and hear how you are doing. Thanks for posting the up dates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You are so adorable. I remember turning over and between the big belly and all of the pillows, poor Jeff was about thrown off the bed!

    ReplyDelete