Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Going down the slide...all my herself.





We were at the park and I put her on the slide. I tried to hold her hands down it and she just pushed me away and did it herself. It is kind of a slow slide so I think that helped. It was so cute. I can't believe she can so it on her own. My little girl is getting so big....


(This was taken with my phone with is a cheap, old fashioned flip phone - yes, they still have those - so the quality is not so great, but you get the idea)

2 comments:

  1. i just checked in after being too busy to read blogs for a few weeks, and can't believe how big Madelynn has gotten! I really think this age (1-2 years) is my very favorite - they are so cute and independent, and definitely express their own opinions and personality, but they are still mostly reasonable and compliant. And I loved the picture of Bruce! I don't have very many strong memories of him when he was tiny because I was pretty small, too, so that was really fun to see!

    We miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you got a chance to check in. She is just amazing and getting bigger all the time. She and Bruce are best buds and have so much fun together. I hope you guys get to see her in person soon.

    ReplyDelete