Sunday, November 20, 2011

Eeeeew!

I don't know how well the sound is (Bruce wants everyone to know that is him doing the dishes in the background) Madelynn is changing her baby's diaper and when she opens it she says, "Eeewww!" It is so funny. She loves to play with her babies and it is so fun to watch her. It is amazing to think that she will be a little mommy someday...granted I don't even want to think of that, I just want her to stay my baby. Confession...I can't even take away her bottle yet. I know, don't yell, she is just my little baby and I love it when she wakes up and asks for a baba milk and signs it at the same time. I promise she won't go to kindergarten with it.



1 comment:

  1. SOOO cute! She is going to love the present we got her! (Hers and yours and Bruce's shipped separately, so they may not all get there at the same time.)

    We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete