Friday, November 4, 2011

My little talker

I can not believe how much Madelynn is changing everyday. She talks all the time, even though I can't always understand her. Some of her many words include;
"Nut!" - this is what she calls Peanut. The other day when Peanut got out Madelynn stood on the driveway and called, "Nut! Nut!" in a very forlorne voice.
"oshes and ocks" - Yes, shoes and socks
"Baby" - she loves to play with her baby everyday. She wraps her in a blanket and carries her all around the house
"Mom" - Me, of course. But sometimes she just seems to like to call my name over and over again just to make me crazy
"Dad" - Her favorite person. She gets so excited when she see a white truck, thinking it is dad's
"Mi" - which is how she says mine like "mi bo" (mine book)
"Dow" - down - she pats the seat next to her and tells you "dow"
"nigh nigh" - she puts her hands on the side of her head and pretends to snore - it is really very cute
She still signs some - "more", "thank you", "please", "milk" - she actually says the words also, but still signs.
"Ba" - drink or bottle. The first night she signe and asked for a "bottle of milk" I just couldn't believe it.
She has actually said her name before, but we can't get her to say it again. I am glad I had my soccer girls there a witnesses because Bruce doesn't believe me :)
"ball" - She spent a lot of time on the field this year so soccer balls were a big part of her life.
"mote" - this is for the remote which she like to get and then lay on a blanket in the middle of the floor with her ankles crossed and watch TV. I tried to give her an old "mote" but she was onto me.

This is all I can think of at this time, but I am sure I will continue to add to the list. My amazing little girl makes life so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment