Sunday, March 18, 2012

"Hep you!"

"Hep you!" This is what we hear all day when we try to get anything done. I was trying to clean up the mess she had made in her room and she followed me around saying, "I hep (help) you momma!" This is her actually yelling that at me. She says, "Hep you" when she wants to help us and when she wants us to help her, so sometimes we get in trouble if we try to help her when she doesn't want it.


Everytime I try to put her in her car seat, "Hep you!" because she wants to buckle her own seat. Then we have to keep an eye on her because she tries to unbuckle it while we are driving. She wants to help us put our shoes on, change her diaper, wipe our own nose or even feed ourselves. We are sure getting a lot of "hep" around here these days. I have no idea how we used to function with out her...but we were probably on time more often.
" Hmmmm, what should I clean next? These parents of mine are slobs!"


Her cheese face that she seems to make everytime we want to take a picture of her lately.




1 comment:

  1. Hey, send her over here! I need some "hep" folding my laundry. ;)

    She is so big and such a doll! We really do need to get together soon, so we can force our daughters to become bosom buddies. (Not that they would need convincing.)

    ReplyDelete