Sunday, March 4, 2012

Crafting and snow

One of my projects this weekend. Well, I actually worked on two projects but I screwed one of them up and have to start all over again. I can't wait to share some pics, but I have to wait until I give it to my mom. I guess it is not such a bad thing to redo it because I had a few things I wanted to change about it. But it took me 2 days and I was almost done. Oh well, mom won't be here for 2 weeks so I guess I have time. It was great to have this project done.
Whitney gave me Grady's cube/shelf so we covered it with contact paper.


This is what is looked like when we started. We just gave it alittle face lift.


And here is the finished project. Now most of Madelynn's toys are in her room not in the living room. We just have a couple doll strollers parked in there and a few big toys. Plus it is great because she can actually see all her books and toys. Thanks Aunt Whitney (and Aunt Meghan for bringing it up)


Snow day fun with daddy. She loved playing in the back of the truck.


Madelynn's snow angel. So cute.


Say Cheese and have fun in the snow!


What a great snow day. We ended up with a 3 day weekend we didn't even expect. God's little blessings are so wonderful.


2 comments:

  1. great job on the shelf!! must be nice to have a child with a clean room;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was putting her books in size order I realized that I was probably wasting my times because they would not stay that way.

    ReplyDelete