Monday, October 8, 2012

Good times

Here are a few pictures I found on my camera this weekend and just thought I would share. 
 Madelynn "watching a movie".  Not really sure what she was watching but she wanted us to sit down with her and stare at the cabinet under the sink.  She cracks me up.
 Madelynn's 1st fishing trip.  Look at that concentration.  She only lasted a few minutes but it was a lot of fun.
 Cassidy and Madelynn rolling across the living room floor one last time at Mom's house.  They had a great time. 
 One more pic in front of the house.  So many memories and good times!
 Madelynn launching herself off the couch.  She puts pillows down and then leaps.  It scares me but she loves it.  I love this picture.
GO BOBCATS!!!  Our little coaching family at the bomb fire.  Everytime Madelynn watches football - even if it is on TV - she says, "Go Bobcats! Go Boys!"  It is so cute.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that last pic of all three of you! That's a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great family! You guys are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madelynn launching herself off the couch is frame-worthy! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog. Great pics! :)

    ReplyDelete