Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Patch....My favorite time of year

A fall timeline...I can't believe how she has grown over the years.  It happens right before your eyes and then you look back and realize how much time has past.
 2010
 2011

 2012
 Ignore the date on the picture...not sure what happened there.
She looks so grown up.  What a cool way to track her growth over the year.  This is one of my favorite traditions we have.
 Just a little walk with daddy....I really have to get Bruce better about snapping some pictures so there are some of me with her.
 This has to be one of my favorites.  She looks so precious.  What an amazing memory.
 Fun with Cassidy...having cousins is the best.  I am so glad they live so close.
 Cupcake and mermaid
Trunk or treat at Bruce's church.  We had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a sweet tradition. And I love her sweater... let me guess, handmade? She is so big and adorable. Happy fall! Hope we see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not handmade Sarah, I am not quite that talented...TJ Maxx. Daddy bought it for her. I love it!

    ReplyDelete