Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Crazy little princess

Our crazy little princess in the pink chair her daddy bought her.  How can she be so cute and make us so crazy at the same time.  It amazes me everyday the vocabulary she has and the things she remembers.  The other day I asked her to do something for me and she said, "Wait I have to finish this, it is really important to me."  I still love it that she uses "last day" for everything that happened in the past.  She has a great memory so it could be months ago she is talking about.  She loves Lunchables lately.  She has only had them a few times but she asks for one every time we go to the store.  She wanted one last night at the store and we got one but I told her she would have to wait to eat it.  She had already had dinner.  I told her she would have to wait until tomorrow, after she had gone to sleep.  So, sure enough, she woke up this morning came into the bathroom and said, "Mom, I took a nap.  Can I have my Lunchable now?"  So that is what she had for breakfast.  She loves to dress up right now.  I plan to make her a thing to store her dress up clothes in for her birthday.  Any suggestions for what to stock it with would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment