Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pregnancy so far

This was an email I sent to a few of you last week, but I had to share it here also because it is just too funny!
I had a bit of a crazy night. I couldn't sleep; totally not normal for me. I was up reading around 2:30 for about an hour and during that time a huge thunder storm started. Peanut, going crazy of course. All of a sudden Bruce was startled by it and came bursting out of the bedroom - crazy guy, it was just thunder. Then Madelynn started to cry. I thought she wanted to sleep with us but when we got her in there she cried, "I don't want to sleep like this!" - kind of funny. So we took her back to bed and she went right to sleep. I finally fell asleep around 4am only to have Madelynn walk in happy and talkative at 6am!!


So, I started the morning tired. Trying to get dressed, nothing really fits, running late. I put on a pair of maternity pants that were ok but just real big and bunchy in the front but I this point I had no choice.

So, I am finally at school, my throat hurts and I just don't feel that comfortable in my own clothes. I had to run to the bathroom real quick and that is were my day got better.....I realized that my pants would fit a whole lot better and I would look better if.,........I put my pants on THE CORRECT DIRECTION!!!! Yes, my pants were on backwards...
I hope this gives you a good laugh for the day. And if you are having a bad day you are probably already doing better than me because at least your clothes are probably facing the correct direction :)

Since this I have been wearing a lot more skirts becuse I don't have to worry about the direction they are facing. 
Jessica wanted a pic of how I have been growing, and here we are already sticking out there!  This pregnancy has been a little different so far that is forsure.  I have crazy dreams, awful congestion, and I am already sticking out.  I can't wait until June 12th when we get to find out what we are having.  Madelynn is so excited.  She things it's a girl but I think it's a boy.  I guess we will have to see....

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh!! I LOVE it!! Totally understand that preggo brain that is now Mommy brain! So cute!! Can't wait to hear if baby Hatch is a boy or girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete