Thursday, November 13, 2014

Getting to "that place"

I know I have been pushed more emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually in the last year in ways I didn't even think was possible.  There have been those moments of extreme joy and happiness, but there have also been those moments where I have questioned God and His purpose for me.  There have been moments that I am so thankful that my kids have two parents because I am not really sure I could have gone one.  I have had to find ways to regain my strength in Christ and refocus my attention on what He has planned for me.  This is a GREAT blog post on just that!  Lisa is an experienced mother who explained exactly how I felt.  I am sure many of us have been in this spot.
Click on the picture below to read the article.


No comments:

Post a Comment