Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Prayer request

It has been on my heart that Annika may need a different type of care.  She is VERY well taken care of at her sitter's house, but she does so well at our house.  Each morning I usually have to wake her up to go and she is finally sleeping so well at that time.  So, my prayer that God has put on my heart is to find someone willing to do "At home" care - at my home - a few days a week (or whatever works best).  I would love someone who could come there in the morning, be with her, do therapy with her and just love on her (and maybe I could even pay a bit extra to clean up the house some :).  So, prayer warriors, this is my request so if you think about it please be in prayer for the right situation for our family and whomever God will bring into our lives.  He has always provided just the right sitters at just the right time for us and I know that if this is in His will He will lead us to that person.  Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment